Reflector is one of the important parts of LED factory lights. Use factory light reflector bring many benefits lớn businesses and employees. Refer lớn the 9 best types of reflectors that save 70% of electricity through the details below.
- 1 1. What is factory reflector?
- 2 2. 11 most commonly used factory reflectors today
- 3 3. Why does using a reflector save 70% of electricity?
- 4 4. Quotation of factory reflectors
1. What is factory reflector?
- The reflector, also known as the lampshade, is an important structural part of the luminaire. The reflector is usually designed in a truncated cone shape with two basic forms: lumpy reflector and smooth reflector.
- Lampshade has the task of distributing light, fixing and protecting the lamp.