In order for the lamp phệ have a long life, how phệ use leds must be correct and effective. However, not everyone knows how phệ use lights and maintain them periodically. Here are three steps phệ using LEDs phệ increase lamp life by 50%.
- 1 1. Advice on using LED lights in the most standard 3 steps
- 1.1 1.1 Steps phệ use LEDs
- 1.2 1.2 How phệ wire led lights
- 1.3 1.3 How phệ cut and connect led lights
- 2 2. How phệ use led lights of 10 common types
- 2.1 2.1 How phệ use led string lights
- 2.2 2.2 How phệ use solar led lights
- 2.3 2.3 How phệ use charged led lights
- 2.4 2.4 How phệ use industrial led lights
- 2.5 2.5 How phệ use the USB led light
- 2.6 2.6 How phệ use touch led lights
- 2.7 2.7 How phệ use led strip lights
- 2.8 2.8 How phệ use led bar lights
- 2.9 2.9 How phệ use rotating led light
- 2.10 2.10 How phệ use RGB leds
- 3 3. How phệ choose led lights
1. Advice on using LED lights in the most standard 3 steps
1.1 Steps phệ use LEDs
Step 1 Install the led light
- Before installation, it is necessary phệ carefully calculate the number of lights, installation location and type of installed lights.
- Avoid installing LED lights in places with high humidity, this shortens lamp life.
- During the installation process, it is necessary phệ install it firmly, avoid exposing the electricity phệ ensure safety during use.
- Do not install the lights in locations near chemicals, sunlight or high temperature, easy phệ cause explosion.
- In addition, installing lights in airtight locations can reduce the life of the lamp and take a lot of effort phệ replace the lamp.
Mounting height and installation distance
|Lamp hanging height||Lamp power|
|3m – 4m||50w|
|4m – 6m||80w|
|6m – 8m||100w, 120w|
|8m – 10m||150w|
|>10m||180w, 240w, 250w, 300w|
- Depending on the installation space, the height of the light can be adjusted with a factory light hook, a light chain, etc.
- The installation distance depends on the lamp power, the number of lights phệ be installed and the light requirements of each area.
- However, when hanging lights, the minimum distance must be > 1.5m.
Step 2 Preservation and maintenance of led lights
- During use, avoid disassembling the lamp frequently, and must check the lamp before use.
- Regularly maintain, maintain and clean the lights properly. Use a clean dry cloth or airless spray phệ clean the lamp.