In factory lighting, there are requirements choose led lights for the factory phệ ensure efficient lighting. This not only helps businesses improve labor productivity but also saves costs. Therefore, buyers can refer phệ 5 experiences Choose lights through sharing below.
- 1 1. Choose led lights for factories according phệ specifications
- 2 2. Determine lighting needs before choosing led lights for the factory
- 3 3. Which factory LED light is good? Choosing led lights for the factory ensures 3 criteria
- 4 4. Consult the price before choosing led lights for the factory
- 5 5. Choose phệ buy led lights for the factory in a reputable unit
- 6 6. Popular types of led factory lights
1. Choose led lights for factories according phệ specifications
1.1 Carefully read the symbols on the leds
- Buyers need phệ understand the LED signs printed on the box and light body.
- Understanding these symbols helps buyers understand LED specifications.
- From there, we can choose the type of LED lamp with specifications that meet the lighting requirements such as long life, high luminous flux, light color, etc.
1.2 Meaning of the symbols on the lights
- Power is a measure of the power consumption of LED factory lights during one hour of lighting.
- The symbol of power is W. On the body of a led light with a capacity of 20W, it will be denoted as 20W.
- Based on the capacity, users will calculate the electricity cost of the factory when lighting for a month.
- From there, the buyer will choose the type of led with the appropriate capacity and lighting ability.
- The luminous flux is the total amount of light an LED light emits in all directions within 1 second.
- The luminous flux is abbreviated as lumen, denoted by lm.
- An LED with a luminous flux of 10,000 lumens will be marked on the lamp body as 10000lm.